Welcome to Loft + Fig! We're here to help you make your special day even more memorable with beautiful stationery. Here are some FAQs to assist you in your wedding stationery journey:
1. When should I send out "Save the Date" cards?
Sending "Save the Date" cards is a wonderful way to give your guests a heads-up about your big day. It's best to send them out 6-12 months before your wedding date. This gives everyone plenty of time to mark their calendars and make any necessary travel plans. Destination weddings require a little more advanced notice so send save the dates for destination weddings as soon as possible.
2. When should I send out the formal wedding invitations invitations?
Invitations for local weddings should be sent out 6-8 weeks before your wedding date. This provides enough time for guests to RSVP and make arrangements. For destination wedding invitations should be sent out 8-12 weeks in advance. This extra time accounts for travel planning and accommodations for guests who will be traveling a significant distance to attend.
3. What wording should I include on my wedding invitations?
This is entirely up to you but your wedding invitations should include essential information such as:
- Names of the bride and groom.
- Date, time, and location of the wedding ceremony and reception.
- RSVP details, including the response deadline and method.
You can then include further details by adding:
- Dress code (if applicable).
- Wedding website URL for additional information.
- Directions to the venue.
- Accommodation options for out-of-town guests.
- Any special requests or instructions.
- Registry or gift information
4. When should I order day-of stationery, like programs, place cards, and menus?
To ensure a stress-free experience, it's best to order day-of stationery items about 4-6 weeks before the wedding. For custom or large-scale orders, consider placing your order even earlier.
5. What day-of stationery items do I need for my wedding?
The day-of stationery items you need depend on your wedding style and preferences. Common items include:
- Place cards or name cards
- Signage for directions or guestbook instructions.
- Order of the day signs
5.How much should I budget for wedding invitations?
The cost of wedding invitations varies based on factors like design complexity, paper quality, printing method, and the number of guests. On average, couples allocate around 2-5% of their overall wedding budget for stationery. Typically, couples spend between £240 and £650 on their wedding stationery We have invitations to suit all budgets including DIY digital downloads and professionally printed invitations with envelopes.
We hope these FAQs help you navigate the world of wedding stationery and ease your planning process. If you have more questions or need assistance with your stationery designs, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and we're here to help make your stationery dreams come true! Happy planning!